In Memory of Kathy Willson and Joe Fry
$500.00 FCE Employee Memorial Scholarship
FCE Employee Memorial Scholarship’s are available to all graduating high school seniors pursuing a higher education in any field. Three $500.00 Scholarships will be awarded. Applicants must be a dependent of active patrons doing $10,000.00 patronage yearly or employees of Farmers Cooperative Elevator Company to be considered.
Application deadline is Februrary 15th of your graduation year. They will need to be Postmarked by this date and sent to the Hanley Falls office.
- Scholarships will be payable after the completion of one semester of full time enrollment. Proof of enrollment and attendance must be submitted by the applicant in order to receive payment.
- Selection Committee will consist of management team members and directors.
- Applicant must be accepted at an accredited University, College or Vocational-Technical College for a minimum two year program.
- Recipients are selected based on scholastic achievement, leadership, character, involvement and service.
- Please include Completed Application Form, High School Grade Transcript and all attachments, incomplete applications will not be considered.
- This application is available in word format by email from FCE Hanley Falls Kristi
CLICK HERE FOR APPLICATION