The Farmers Cooperative Elevator Company will be a member-owned and controlled, diversified agricultural service company that anticipates changes in agriculture and the resulting needs of its members. It will be recognized by its members, competitors, employees, and vendors, and by the communities in which it is located as an innovative leader.
To provide a variety of products and services to its members that will improve their profitability and result in the Farmers Cooperative Elevator Company being a profitable, financially sound company.
- Endorse and promote the basic coop principles.
- Be an effective listener and communicator with our member-owners.
- Acknowledge the contributions made by older patrons by retiring equities and support the efforts of current members with cash patronage refunds, as the financial condition of the company will allow.
- Accept change as a normal business environment.
- Operate safely, competitively and with the utmost form of integrity.
- Be responsive to the needs of our members.
- Be a good company to work for.
- Pursue new business ventures that have a high probability of success and will enhance the profits of our members.
- Encourage training for members, the Board of Directors, and employees.
- Respect and protect the environment.
- Support communities within our market area.